Seattle King County Courthouse
DUI Defense Attorney Seattle
It can be an intimidating experience if you are charged with a DUI or BUI. At Cowan Kirk Kattenhorn. We offer you expert DUI defense for the King County District Court, Seattle.
We have decades of combined experience in successfully representing individuals charged with serious driving and boating offenses. We are specialists in DUI Defense in Seattle, Bellevue, Kirkland and other King County courts that ensures you are well represented and well informed at all times.
Our Seattle DUI Lawyers will provide Aggressive Defense in Court
Our lawyers take the lead of representing you aggressively and offering the best legal representation to our clients. We represent each client at the courtroom trials and are there every step of your defense
We appear for our clients and are adept at all types of legal documentation, verification and argument preparation.
KING COUNTY DISTRICT COURT, SEATTLE DIVISION – Important Checks
- The King County District Courthouse, Seattle Division is located at 516 Third Avenue in downtown Seattle.
- All DUI and BUI cases (District Court) will be handled in the west wing of the 3rd floor at this courthouse.
- Any felony DUI, Vehicular Assault or Vehicular Manslaughter will take place on the 12th floor in room 1201 in the Chief Criminal Presiding's Courtroom.
- There are entrances both on the west (3rd Avenue) and east (4th Avenue) side of the building.
- If your hearing is at 8:45 am we recommend that you arrive at least 20 minutes early as the security lines are often long during the early morning hours.
- If you do not know what courtroom you are assigned to, there are several digital displays just to the west of the elevator bank where all cases are listed alphabetically along with their courtroom assignment.
Judges currently assigned to the Courthouse include:
- Judge Mark Chow (W-341)
- Judge Marcine Anderson (W-312)
- Judge Ann Harper (W-312)
- Judge Arthur Chapman (W-338)
- Judge Eileen Kato (W-301)
- Judge Johanna Bender (W-326)
Why Choose Our Legal Consulting and DUI Defense in Seattle?
If you need legal assistance in a DUI or BUI charge in Seattle King County Courthouse you are in very competent hands. Bill Kirk and Christopher Kattenhorn are the main practicing DUI defense lawyers for the firm. We are backed with years of criminal law experience and hundreds of courtroom trials successfully defended and won by us.